Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Precious Memories

Today I wanted to share with y'all a poem from my 1948 Christmas Annual. I love this book it is full of all kinds of fun vintage Christmas things.

Can't you just imagine little Susan's excitement when she listen's to Grandpa's stories about St. Nick. The candles are glistening and good smells are coming from the kitchen. All the while little Susan's imagination is full of happy thoughts. Little does she know she is making memories with her Grandfather. Memories that she will cherish forever.  That's what we do when we sit with our children and read a Christmas story, or bake cookies, or decorate. Memories are being made at that very moment. Let's create happy memories for our children to look back on.

Children are a beautiful sight at Christmastime and any time of the year. I am so thankful for my little children, may the Lord bless them all their days.






Merry Christmas to my blog friends! You are all in my thoughts during this wonderful time of the year and always.

Warmest Wishes
Caroline

No comments: