Friday, December 14, 2012

Where is the Love

SADNESS

It is so sad what people will do to other people in our world. It's horrible when innocent children are the victims. The news said ages 5-10...what can compel a person to harm an innocent little child. Those poor frightened children whose whole lives were just beginning...my heart goes out to their families. I can not imagine going to pick up my child only to find that my child was one of the victims. As I write this my heart is breaking for the victims and their loved ones. Although it seems impossible I hope they may find some type of comfort in their lives. If I were in their shoes it would be nearly impossible for me to ever get over the sadness!


Matthew 18:10
See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.


Luke 17:1-2
"It is impossible that no offenses should come, but woe to him through whom they do come! It would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea, than that he should offend one of these little ones."








"For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you do not fear, I will help you." Isaiah 41:13 

No comments: