Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Holiday Series 3: Children's Christmas Party

Dear Friend,

Today is part 3 of my holiday series. Starring in this part of the series is a Children's Christmas Party. This plan for a children's party is so sweet and simple. What a wonderful way to make the faces of tiny tots light up with delight for their very own Christmas party.

Holiday Series 3: Children's Christmas Party


Simple little menu with fun filled foods for the children and adults, too.



I love the snowman. He is so cute and squatty.







Cute little ideas for "trees." I love the idea of hanging candy canes as the bottom layer.



This page shows ideas for decorating and a fun little game the children would love.

There you have it. Another section of my vintage holiday series. I hope you enjoyed looking at it.

~Mrs. Homemaker



No comments: