Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Holiday Series 4: Open House Christmas Party

Dear Friend,

We have now come to the final section of my Vintage Holiday Series. Section 4 is about having a complete open house party. Stocked with a well thought out menu and tons of recipes, this section is sure to delight anyone that is lucky enough to host and be invited to this party.


Holiday Series 4: Holiday Open House




"Over the river and through the woods to Grandmother's house we go..."





"There's no place like home for the holidays..."

See that sugar plum recipe down below? We made those and I'm going to share mine in another post.






"Sleigh bells ring are you listenin' In the lane the snow is glistenin'.."




There it is, the last section of my Holiday Series for vintage party ideas. I hope you enjoyed it. I am going to have another series next starring a very beautiful book from the 1940s. I hope it will be loved by all and perhaps these series will inspire ideas in the hearts of each one of you. Thank you so much for stopping by I greatly appreciate each one of you.

"Good tidings for Christmas and a Happy New Year."

~Mrs. Homemaker

Linked up to Vintage Thingie Thursday @ http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/.






1 comment:

LV said...

That is one party I wish I could attend. Have a blast on this specail day.